pictures of the 20 gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

johnpeezy

Banned
I have a few issues going on in the tank and I was to lazy to clean the front before I took some photos but it will give you an idea of what it looks like.

overviewshot.jpg

full tank

ppe.jpg

purple people eater

possblueyegirl.jpg

possible blue eyed girls

frontfragrack.jpg

my front frag rack made by artguy

pinkpanthergatsbymelons.jpg

pink panthers, great gatsby people eaters, wamin water melons

giantricorida.jpg

one of the two giant ricorida floridas in my tank he recently split a polyp off but is still the size of the palm of my hand

multirock.jpg

this is my project rock its going to have four diffrent zoos on it and a silver ricorida near the center I'm wating for it to fill out

orangezoo.jpg

orange zoo I have coined the name orange tiki huts

flaminglotuspaly.jpg

flaming lotus palys

dragoneyesandgbp.jpg

raido active dragon eyes and green bay packers

eyesofrah.jpg

eyes of rah the polyp at the bottom right is about the size of a nickel maybe bigger there freakishly large for some reason

bannanasplits.jpg

bannana splits (my favroite coral) AoI, and some colony of peach colored ones the are getting there color back(bought them from a crappy tank)

blasto.jpg

my red blastos

acans.jpg

and my acan frags the orange one in the back ground that looks like hes dying has been fighting for its life for about 2 months now and has about tripled in size sine he initally fell (he was my favroite coral in the tank then he landed face down on an SPS)

The pics are still pretty terrible, but there way better then my normal crappy cell phone pics. I borrowed my girlfriends little sisters camera. and these are the amazing photos you can get on a 7th graders budget, enjoy.

That is just an awesome tank.
Looks like you’re nearly out of real estate for anything other then hanging more shelves from the glass.
WOW

Oh i have more room in there, I can't find it right now but I have more room in there...

I have a corals are like jell-o mentality when it comes to my 20 gallon.

Very nice tank. I like the variety of coral you have. What kind of fish do you have in there? Is that one pirched under your frag rack in the first pic?

The one pirched under my frag rack is a a "zooanthid sitting on devilfish" more commonly known as a fu man chu lion fish, he is also know around these parts as "flapjack the village idiot" as well.

There is also a blue gold blenny that I cannot catch that likes to bite my lps (flapjack almost caught him a few days ago but well, we don't call him the village idiot for nuthin, he's a terrible hunter)

And two blue neon cleaner gobies, as a parasite cleaning crew in my tank for flapjack and the blue gold blenny. They're not the most effective of cleaners though They spend the greater part of the day fighting over who gets to pirch were in the tank, honestly they just kind of try to kick the crap out of one another all day long and thats about all they do. They don't even try and see if someone HAS any parasites to be cleaned, flapjack again has tried to eat both of these guys as well and failed miserably they just swim out of his gills.

So in a nutshell all my fish have brain damage.

thanks for all the kind comments, Its kind of frustrating for me to look at this thing right now. I'm having briopssis problems and a very light cyano problem that started when I switched out a powerswwep for a koralia nano (horray for dead spots...gotta love fixed current :()

Back