Pictures Of Your Best Fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Her name is Samantha, sometimes we sit in my basement and listen to Niel Diamond together, just gorgeous, isn't she?

sculpin.jpg

Heh, I couldn't resist. Where's the beauts guys?

-Erik

I have two ("Boy, don't cha just hate it when people do that?"). The first, of course, is Attilla, my Sohal. This shot is about a year and a half old. Currently, 'he's' nearly a foot long and perhaps even more intensely colored.

Attilla-11-03.jpg

The second is my Mueller's Copperband. I've had this guy a little over 18 months, during which time it has earned its keep by completely eradicating my tank of Aiptasia. Lately, it has taken to just hovering by the front of the tank, staring like this, whenever it sees me. Last week, I was ready for it.

Muellers-Copperband-2.jpg

ok here are my babies
I'm not that good at taking pictures as you can see but ya ..
I kind of have my six line in the tank :p , just in some shrimp's belly i believe.
I also don't have the bicolor pseudomis because he was really mean, but the rest are still in there :D

heres mine, i got it from cris crow. it about 10inches and eats like a pig. i have had it for almost a year
the only thing is , when i want to take pixs the fish is always in the way,
beging for food

WoW everyone! This is my new favorite thread, better than all the ramblin ones i have, lol...... Awesome pictures everyone

Hey Steike, can you take another picture of your blueface, i love those fishes!

-Jidz

Here is a pic of my Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse. Not a great pic, but it's hard to get him to hold still long enough to get a decent pic :)

great looking fish everyone.

I have two new favorites, as their personalities are intersting.
Pablo the picasso trigger and Spike the volitans lionfish

pablo3.jpg

lion.jpg

I have two also, One is my new betta (i know its not reef related, but still a cool fish)
betta0146as.jpg

And the other one is my frogfish cow, who is no longer with me :cry:
cow8om.jpg

Back