Pictures Of Your Best Fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Atilla the Sohal!What a beauty!I just got mine a few days ago its still in the quarantine tank!Here my Zebrasoma Veliferum...my Kole Tang is still illusive.

Ditto Cheeks - Welcome to Reef Frontiers, uberfugu!!

Awesome pics everyone!

Yeah the shrimp likes sand to build its burrow with. I think they will make do with small rubble rocks as well. Those shrimp are awesome engineers, its really cool to watch them. I had a tiger pistol and a yellow watchman. Very cool to watch work. Steve

Here are a couple.
smile-for-the-camera.jpg

I can pet him, they call me the Trigger God at all the LFS b/c I can pet any and all triggers they have.

trig.jpg

trig-and-elvis.jpg

Hi Beeba -
It's about 3", that's way bigger than life :D

Beautiful, wonderful fish. I only have one, I've always heard of them as difficult to keep.
A few reef friends have had no luck with them, but with my 58 with only a Midas blenny, couple of masked gobies, and a green clown goby last winter ... I figured I had a `mellow' enough tank for one. The local LFS had one for a few months, I had trade-in credit from frags, and the rest is history. Very shy at first, took a month of QT to have it eat when I was close + watching ... but it's out most of the time now, a beautiful `feature fish' for a smaller peaceful reef IMO.

But hard to get a healthy one I hear [thus waited for one to be `hanging around' at the LFS for a long time] ... and I do violate some of the suggestions [it's a brightly lit tank] - but it's done well and I'm quite happy. I'm going to have to avoid stocking fish that would compete with it, want to hang in it's spots, etc ... but I'll do that for one as stunning as this.

Hoping for many happy years together :)

Well it is beautiful and by the way you went on about it (not a bad thing) I can tell you are very proud of it. I would have to get rid of my maroon clown before getting something so timid. How long have you had it?

The Lawn Mower!

This Guy is all over me every time i have a hand in the tank! He is quite comical and loves to sit on top of my center sea swirl and watch everyone.

Back