Pictures Of Your Best Fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

My firefish are rather dumb, they just sit there and are easy to photograph.

Firefish2_600-1.jpg

bradreef said:
how did you get such a good pick of your firefish. mine sucks at taking pics. great looking purple.
thanks. yeah, my purple firefish is fairly easy to take pics of. at times, he stays pretty still. my perc clownfish are nearly impossible. My old maroon clown kept much more still. i was even able to get some decent pics of my old yellow tang.

Brad, she ate 2 zoos colonies when I first got her I believe it was due to being hungry and not used to eating prepared foods, after a week or so she was eating everything I would put on the tank. Other than that she never bothered anything else.

She decided she couldn't handle me being out of the house for 4 days this past weekend and sure enough she died while I was gone :( , I have no clue as to what happened since she was fat and eating great b4 I left, I guess I should attribute it to the fact that it was an Indo and not RS since it seems like a lot of other people have the same thing happening to them with Indos. Nothing else in the tank perished other than my biggest acro colony STN'n when I got home which I'm pretty sure happened because of the ammonia spike due to the fish dying.

Good luck with your RS regal I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as i enjoyed mine. :)

WOW!!!! Incredible pics everyone!!!

gman - sorry to hear about your Regal! :(

I was thinking about doing a regal but i have heard too that they can be tricky to keep. Even still that was a beautiful picture that you had.

Back