pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Snappy

clever title goes here
My Aquarium is sps dominated however still a mixed reef. Here's a couple of shots from the bottom end I thought were kind of cool.
feb_4_06_001chili_polyps1-11.jpg

dragon_pipe_gorgonian_1_-11.jpg

Hi Anthony,
I don't target feed if that is what you mean. I do have a refugium and what I would call a moderate fish population. I started using the 'Polyp-Labs' program about 6 weeks ago and am noticing better polyp extension on many of my corals. What are your thoughts on this program & product?

I haven't used "'Polyp-Labs" product and can't speak about it as such... but may be able to comment (either way) if it has a list of ingredients you can point us to?

Interesting timing too... in my new reef journal issue, I started part 1 of a series on Cnidarian polyp expressions! (why they polyp out... the tricks some mfg use to make it happen, etc)

I haven't used "'Polyp-Labs" product and can't speak about it as such... but may be able to comment (either way) if it has a list of ingredients you can point us to?

Interesting timing too... in my new reef journal issue, I started part 1 of a series on Cnidarian polyp expressions! (why they polyp out... the tricks some mfg use to make it happen, etc)

I am not sure of all the ingredients but here is the link to their site if you want to do some checking up on it. I am using what they cal "system refresh".
http://www.polyplab.com/instructions.html

I love the pipefish! I always wanted one but I thought I had too high of flow as my tank is pretty much sps, how does yours handle the flow?

Follow up for Anthony.

Anthony you had said this:

I was wondering if you ever looked into this product and what your thoughts are about it.
Here is a link you might be interested in that debates if "reef-resh" is what it's cracked up to be with lots of product info from the manufacturer. ( sorry it's a little long) Personally I think it has been good for my tank this past 5 months. I posted some before & after photos.

http://216.187.96.54/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24123

Thanks in advance,

Back