Pink/Red

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WOAH!!! If some of you hadn't responded, that you were seeing colors change too, I'd have thought I was having a weird side effect to some things I did as a teenager!!! It's all back to normal now!!

Ummm Scooty, think Black and Orange, for Halloween....lol.

It looked "Valentine"ish....lol.

I was going to start a post until I noticed returnofsid beat me to it. Hmm, that RED's gotta go. I'm just saying....from a developer/designer view point.

By the way: I see you are now RF Staff, how'd that happen? lol...

Once again, I see we are back to blue...Does becoming an admin make you indecisive?? :lol: I like the green tags you gave us. Don't change it back to blue :)

Not sure what forum I have been force to become part of...vBulletin?? lol Did you crash the banner?

I like color better though...no white and this baby bluish stuff. Too many other forums sport that.

Hey no favorites either! Green or blue names for all or nothing!!

Not sure what forum I have been force to become part of...vBulletin?? lol Did you crash the banner?

I like color better though...no white and this baby bluish stuff. Too many other forums sport that.

Hey no favorites either! Green or blue names for all or nothing!!

Yea, I like this look alot with of course all the RF banners and sponsors thingy at the top. Scooty' been real busy messing with the layout today!! I'm sure it will look really nice when he gets finished :)

Back