Pinwheel

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DRN

I have a NW Octopus 180 skimmer. I heard somewhere that you could get a better or upgraded pinwheel. Anyone know if that is true and if so, where can you find such an animal. I have searched the internet without sucess.

Skimmie is the one that will have that answer for you...........won't be long before he sniffs this out!:badgrin::lol:

Don, you can do it a couple of ways.

If you have pictures, in your photo gallery, here on Reef Frontiers, you can link them to your post.

Otherwise, you'll need to host your photos, on a photo hosting website, such as Flickr, Photobucket, etc.

From your photo hosting website, you'll navigate to the particular photo you're wanting to post. Then you'll use "Copy Image Location," usually by right clicking. Once you've done that, back in your post response window, above the window, you'll see a few Icons. One of them looks like a photo and will create Image Tags, if you hover over it, it says "Insert Image." Once you click on this, you'll paste the Image Location into the Image Tags.

One more option, is for you to type in the Image Tags, on your own. That would be done, like this: (you'd need to remove the *s, which I've had to add, so it shows up for you, instead of attempt to embed an image.)

[IMG*]insert image location URL here[/IMG*]

Hope that helps!

Photo

OK, lets try it.

This is the skimmer I have. The pump is an OTP 2000. The newer model of this skimmer has some sort of nob instead of the standpipe which I would like to have as it is such a pain adjusting by turning the standpipe.

Hey, thanks. Does the upgraded pinwheel really help? My skimmer work fine, it's just hard to be satisfied with standard.

Back