Planet Earth

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Roly

Go WhiteSox!
Just spreading the word. "Planet Earth" on the Discovery Ch. (Sundays) is awsome!!! I knew it was going to be good, but I didnt expect this. It is really really good. :)

Yes I agree my wife and I watch it whenever we can. I was kinda dissapointed w/ the shallow seas episode. Would have hoped they focused more on the reefs instead they focused more on the animals near the shoreline. Oh well still good anyway!:D

If you miss them, you can get them on "on demand". The HD versions are there too. I highly recomend watching it on a hdtv if you havent.

That was great. And it took an 8th of a second if I remember correctly! (Great White eating the seal) You can buy the whole series on DVD. Not sure how much though

Planet Earth is amazing. It's unreal in HD. Probably going to buy it on DVD when the entire series is available. It's just that good. Easily the best nature type show ever. However, I am/was a big fan of Sunrise Earth when I had an HD cablebox. It was great to read the paper and drink coffee to in the morning...and amazing picture quality just like Planet Earth.

Back