Please Help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hello, I am new to reefing and just start my 10 gallon nano. I need some cheato and LR rubble for my fuge. Does anybody have some to spare? Thanks in advance, Travis

chaeto

Welcome to the club, you will find everyone very helpful here, I live on Whidbey near Langley, I have chaeto overflowing in my 29 gal fuge, it is well extablished and loaded with copepods etc, I don't believe in working so i'm available any day if you care to come over this way, best regards, Joe

"I don't believe in working so i'm available any day if you care to come over this way, best regards, Joe"
180 Plex: Giesemann 230 3 x 250 hqi hood, Dolphin Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Mag 12 sump return, (2) Mag 7's on built in spray bars, Tunze Turbelle Stream 6100 w/ 7091 controller, Euro-Reef CS-180 skimmer, 40 plex sump w/ JBJ Top Off, 29 plex refugium w/ 3 x 28w PC's & Mag 7

all that gear, and no work??
whats your secret? :)

I fell into a career as an Air Traffic Controller, since they don't think they should let drooling idiots control airplanes they let us retire at 50, for now I just have to figure out how to live long enough to milk my pension.....

Thanks for the offer Joe. I'm not sure if my parents are up for a drive to Whidbey Island, but I'll ask them.

-Travis

Back