Please read this thread

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
I know this is on another forum but please read this..
a fellow reefer lost there child to SIDS and is a very active member in the California and on nation wide boards..

I donated $25 can you match that?!?!?!
please take the time to read the first post ..
If you have children you will understand the pain and anguish this family is going though..
any help counts,.. the only way we can help right now is monetarily.!!
http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/announcements/48075-attention-one-our-own-lost-child.html

Last edited:
DADDY's post on REEF2REEF.

She was 2 months and 8 days old born on a Thursday and died on a Thursday(my only days off during the week). The 2 months that London was in our lives made my spouse and I closer than ever. She is truly my angel and it feels as if my world shattered.

SIDS is an unknown cause for sure but, the worse part for me was when my spouse was screaming out of her lungs when she saw her. It was about 7:30am and I went to bed 4 hours prior(3:30am). I quickly grabbed her and tried to perform CPR but it was to late her body was cold and lips were purple911 was called when I started CPR and got to my home in maybe 5-10 min. She cried around 4am and after that is when we woke up to the crisis.

These reef forums is what's keeping me going and I truly deeply appreciate you all***tears****tears****

I love you baby London (lover girl)

Wow. That was my absolute worst fear with both of my boys. That breaks my heart that someone could lose their baby so soon after meeting them. Wow. I am speechless.

My heart breaks for them and my prayers go out to them both. My sincerest sympathies. I have matched your donation. Thank you for posting this here Myteemouse

Last edited:
Thats something I would not be strong enough to deal with. I know I would not be able to function for a very long time. I would be in major depression. I pray they have someone that is helping them thru this.

I donated on reef2reef. I work in the medical field and I have seen how truly devastating this can be for a family. Just remember always put your baby on his or her back to sleep. Don't leave them on their stomach unsupervised and do not smoke around your baby.

There is also some studies that show giving a pacifier may be protective.

Thanks for passing this thread along Myteemouse.

Back