Please support research for healthier clams.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Any of you that have met Barry know of his research. Did you know that Barry was doing more research to prevent deseases to clams. He could use your support. Here is how you can help.
Please read letter below.
This is a letter from that cool guy at Clams direct(Barry N.) Many of you remember his visit in Seattle Area. I hope to see him again soon.

http://www.clamsdirect.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1982

Thanks

Barry

www.Clamsdirect.com

I will donate 10.00. I am asking others to match me. :)

ED, good luck, i have been posting about this in as many forum as i can and it is sad to see such a low turnout to support this research. i will keep going on with it till Barry hits his goal here i ask you to do the same. good work. i sent 50 dollars in myself.

This is a noble goal for sure. Not everyone keeps clams though so it makes it difficult....especially with people in such an expensive hobby.

However, you can consider this a BUMP for a worthy cause.

thanks for the bump, i think that this is something that all reef keepers should all help out with no matter if you have clams or not. i had a few friends who do not even have a fishbowl donate to this research.

We like to say THANKS to Reef Frontiers for their donation of $150.00!! I challenge all forums, Reef Clubs and Business to match or beat that. :)

We have now made it easier to donate.

On our online store under Categories, "Pinched Mantle Research", click on that and that will take you to a secured page where you can choose the amount you want to donate. You can use credit cards or Pal Pay.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Back