PNWMAS Down again?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Noobtosalt

Anyone else having the same issue? I know the past week has been very sluggish but now I can't even connect. Did I miss the memo with the boards being down? I have some PM's that I need to read and I can't access the site.

Not sure. Chief is the one that is usually in charge of the server and I haven't seen him on all week. Not sure if the BOD has contacted him or not.

I am all over it. I cannot reboot the server via the VPSlatch control panel. I have sent a support ticket to the VPS tech team. Sorry guys. I have been out of town without high speed internet service. Just got back this weekend. I will keep you updated.

Jay

Site is down again! The forum had to switch to a different server as we were previously on a shared server and we had used up our bandwith. Beth (tanktop74) has a message in to Grassi. It seems that after Chief did the software upgrade things have been strange with the site. Very frustrating....

Site is down again! The forum had to switch to a different server as we were previously on a shared server and we had used up our bandwith. Beth (tanktop74) has a message in to Grassi. It seems that after Chief did the software upgrade things have been strange with the site. Very frustrating....

Yeah I was supposed to meet up with some people today but I don't have any contact info...

Oh well soon enough I guess.

Hey Jay....I have some ideas on how to resolve these issues. I have seen PNW go up and down several times as of late and did a bunch of research. It's up to you. If interested PM me.

Ahh... Down for maintenance again! I sure hope this gets all the bugs worked out. Thanks again jay for doing all of this.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back