PNWMAS site down

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Derbird

The PNMMAS site is currently down but fear not, our wonderful admin team is hard at work getting us going again :D

I sent in a support ticket to our VPS server team. I cannot access the server at this point. They will need to do a restart. I will post here as soon as I hear from them.

Jay

A big thank you to both Jay and Darryl for working on the server. We don't think you guys enough :)

From VPS Latch Support:

Thank you for your patience. We noticed there was an issue that appeared with the storage system on your server. The server was brought offline so that a FSCK could be performed. This file system check is necessary to ensure that there is no data corruption on your server. Once this is completed your server will come back online and websites will resolve again.

Please note that a RAID rebuild or verification will be performed after this to ensure that there are no data/information issues, however this may cause some slowdowns in services.

We will provide you updates via this ticket as we have more information.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

---------------
Alex N.
Server Analyst I
VPSLatch.net
Fully Managed cPanel VPS Hosting by VPSLatch

Thanks,

Jay

From VPS Latch Support:

Thank you for your patience. We noticed there was an issue that appeared with the storage system on your server. The server was brought offline so that a FSCK could be performed. This file system check is necessary to ensure that there is no data corruption on your server. Once this is completed your server will come back online and websites will resolve again.

Please note that a RAID rebuild or verification will be performed after this to ensure that there are no data/information issues, however this may cause some slowdowns in services.

We will provide you updates via this ticket as we have more information.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

---------------
Alex N.
Server Analyst I
VPSLatch.net
Fully Managed cPanel VPS Hosting by VPSLatch

Thanks,

Jay

They can just take down sites without notice?

At this rate the site will be down for 3-4 days. I have to ask, how is that acceptable when you are paying them for a service? I'm honestly asking.

At this rate the site will be down for 3-4 days. I have to ask, how is that acceptable when you are paying them for a service? I'm honestly asking.

I don't think its acceptable but it just is. I don't know if there is anything we can do about it since its a server issue. But its worth looking in to :D

Back