• Ghazni AKA Ghazni

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • Mark AKA Skimerwhisper

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vicki

Anemone
The voting in this Poll is open to any PSAS Member in the 2007--2008 and the 2008--2009 Membership years.

If you are NOT a Member, please do NOT vote.

It also will be appreciated if NO comments or campaigning are made concerning the Candidates in this thread.

JUST VOTE!

This Poll will be open for ten (10) days.

mabye now we should just let the BOD vote. as long as i get to vote for myself as ghazni would, essentially making it up to the other bod members to choose, then i think that would be fair and easier than re-voting...
unless everyone wants to revote...lol, i know personally i dont want to do it again, but mabye the members are motivated to do it...if so then great.

ghazni, what do you think???

and bod, what do you think???

Mark,
BOD are currently deciding on the next steps. Rest assured, if they decide to do a secret ballot, I will keep myself out again as I have through out the process. So, there'll be no vote from me...

Ghazni

:confused:the voted is the final decision,,i think:confused:
if the BOD desinged to pick who they want ,,why don't they do it in the first place,,why bother to do the vote?what happening here:confused::confused:2 press share thier work?now i am really:confused::D:D

Last edited:
I missed to vote! It should be all up to me :p j/k I dont want the pressure on me

Are you old enough Nelson?
You know, you have to be a registered voter to vote.
Dont worry, we'll do what we think is best for your generation. :badgrin:

JK. Keep coming to those meetings and we'll listen to your opinion here anytime. ;)
Well ,even if you dont go to the meetings for that matter.

oh the exitement!!!1!! lol

PSAS, spin the wheel of ineffable canine wisdom!!!
advicedog.gif

for me the outcome will either be;

the thrill of victory:
zippy.gif

or the agony of defeat:
file_3332.gif

or a higher force will intervene:
ceilingcatdisapproves.gif

Back