• FOWLR

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • sell the tank and buy an airplane :lol:

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

aquarookie

Pure Poison :)
Hi all,
I love to find out people's opinions on tanks. I have a 120 (72" by 18" footprint) acrylic tank, a LOT of base rock & LR, a couple of MH lights a stand and a good size sump (or a 90 gallon tank to be used as a giant fuge). Since I love most corals (and I am now starting to like SPS), but I don't like "mutt" tanks (randomly mixed), I wanted to see what people think I should put in this tank. Sooo....

Well Gaby, both of those choices sound reasonable... As much as it costs to buy and maintain reef tanks, the cost of an airplane is pretty comparable! But I think I will stick with reef tanks for now :)

BTW, pardon my ignorance, but who (or what) is the gipper?

Airplane will do more for you,

IF your a biz kinnda man... you can buy the plane flip some passengers make some money then buy the tank...

then you could sell the plane and buy a bigger tank..

Kinda like grand theft auto missions

i am an lps fan they sway in the water current and seem to grow rather fast. maybe a few anenomes as well.

I went with a species tank when I had my corals with everything found locally in the Bahamas around the same types of reefs etc. I didn't have to worry about any issues with corals not getting along and looked natural. With that being said, I have no idea what you should go with:p

I voted SPS and clams. Of course, you've seen my 120. Lately, my new softy tank is looking good though

Well, it sounds like the SPS is winning so far. But NOBODY voted for an anemone tank. What's with you guys! :lol: Oh, and if I ever buy an airplane, the first ride is free for you reefers (one at a time though, since the cheapest planes are two-seaters) :)

Shilo has some guppys for you. They will be far less expensive than any of the other options.:lol:
Oh I vote Sps and Clams.......Feed the addiction and swap frags.
Scott

i would vote for anemone tank if it was a 75 or less

Why 75 or less? Or are you saying $75 or less? :lol: Oh, if I buy a floatplane it will only be after I buy a Lake Washington waterfront property (give me a few years to make a couple million bucks, then I will) :lol:

I voted anemone tank.

Would look nice as a carpet anemone tank. They like shallow water...lots of current...lots of lights....

However, the track record isn't so great....so maybe rethink that....

I know if I had a large tank, I would do something similar.

Best,
Ilham

Back