Possible group buy?!?!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jetmech

Hi all,
I am testing the waters to see if anyone would be up for a group buy from www.zoanthids.com ? I see that they have free shipping on orders over $295. I want 2 or 3 things from them and if there are others, we could all save on shipping. Or, if there is another place out there, throw some names out and we can go that route. I don't know if this is the correct forum for this thread, but, I figure it is about zoas and so put it in the zoa forum. If I assumed wrong, mods please feel free to move it.
Thanks,
Bill

I've bought some stuff from Brandon (zoanthids.com) and was only charged $35 for express shipping to Everett. Seems like a nice guy to deal with.
Ricky

is any one else intersted im planning on setting up a tank for just zoos and other softies. I would like to buy some if other people want to as well and we all split shipping if the order isnt over $295.

The shipping we would save is $55.95 shipping and packaging. I am thinking about doing this in about 2 weeks, ordering on/about April 8th or 9th, for delivery on the 10th, which is a Friday. I could have stuff delivered to my house in Marysville, and folks could come up Fri and get stuff from my wife, or come Sat-Sun and I would be here. I have a small nano that I could put stuff in, or if I can find it in my still packed garage, I have a 40 gallon I could set up and group each persons order together. Or I am up for other suggestions as well. I only want 2 or 3 things, I'm sure we could come up with enough to put us over the $295 magic number. We have some time, so we will see how this pans out.
Thanks,
Bill

Back