Post True Percula photos, its age (in your care), and its host (if any)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Gabby!

I like em too. They have been showing pairing and some spawning behavior, but I think they're too young right now. I have no intention of attempting to raise the young. Too much work right now.

If Ilham is able to get those Chrysopterus clowns to breed, then maybe we'll talk....

Nick

maxx nice guiel pic love the streetfighter 2 series
thats pretty cool that 1 of ur onxy percs only has 2 lines it makes it individual and if u lost or seperated the clowns the male woud get to be a nice big female with her own presonal touch like my female black ocellaris has a really small tail, i dont know if its a disadvantage to her and if shes not sexd yet then the smaller male would change female? im not sure. and elmo do u know if males are more aggressive then females, and is it normal for 2 clowns to host an anenome all day but then for the male to sleep some where eles?
here a pics of my clowns how are black percs differnt fin structer because i know my maroon clowns have bueatiful fins
the host a heriticus crispa but the female has hosted a bubble tip and and differnt heriticus type which im not sure wich one...
sorry if im "hijacking ur thred elmo start rambling late at night

Morgan,
I used to play Guile in Street Fighter II all the time....
There were a couple of us who got pretty good and played constantly...When I saw the GIF image online I had to use it for my Avatar.

Nice pics of your clowns,

Nick

Morgan,
I used to play Guile in Street Fighter II all the time....
There were a couple of us who got pretty good and played constantly...When I saw the GIF image online I had to use it for my Avatar.

hehe i liked more the other blondie guy (don't remember the name) :D and guess what ..... i have that game on my x box:badgrin: :lol: for some reason i like it better than Mortal Combact :p

I have a single true perc that I bought from Kevinpo about 3 weeks ago. So far he is doing great. I don't have anything for him to host yet and in about 2 weeks I am moving so hopefully everybody survives. I don't have a digital camera but I will see if I can borrow one and get a pic or two.

Tim

sponge bob lover im a big ken have as that is who i think ur referaing to yeh street fighter is better then mortal kombat but the new one shaolin monks is good

sponge bob lover im a big ken have as that is who i think ur referaing to yeh street fighter is better then mortal kombat but the new one shaolin monks is good

yeah that's the one :D .
For some reason i still don't find Mortal combact fun .
so shaolin monks is good eh??? i'm gonna have to check it out :D .

I was just joking Gabby.

I probably won't read it, though.... :badgrin: j/k j/k

Best,
Ilham

spongebob lover said:
yeah that's the one :D .
For some reason i still don't find Mortal combact fun .
so shaolin monks is good eh??? i'm gonna have to check it out :D .

...............cough(hijacker)cough...................:)

Wow these are exactly what I have been looking for, I have yet to see a local store carry these. Anywhere you can get them? - Brandon

maxx said:
Ilham,
here is a pic of my two Onyx percs and their H.magnifica host.
Had them for about a year, slightly less......

Ritteri_and_Clowns5-1_04-02-06.jpg

Nick

Wow these are exactly what I have been looking for, I have yet to see a local store carry these. Anywhere you can get them? - Brandon

i agree they're very pretty and if i would have known a few years ago i'd have bought clowns like that :) .

Back