Post your introductions here

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nonna58

Welcome to RVC on RF! We hope you enjoy your visit here and decide to stay! Introduce yourself and tell us about your addiction. :welcome:

Hi My name is Wayn..... Wait, I know you guys. Hi Sue and Mike. Glad to see you guys and being a member of this forum. Can't wait to see you Saturday.

Hi Guys, where are all the gals??:confused: Hopefully we shall see more guys and gals join in the fun...:popcorn:

Hey guys, I am making reservations for dinner at Seltzers in St. Pete for Wednesday at 4. Are any of you planning on going?

What up!!!

Welcome to RVC on RF! We hope you enjoy your visit here and decide to stay! Introduce yourself and tell us about your addiction. :welcome:

Alright just settling in from the move all went well xcept now I'm a little further from the action lol. Good to be here!!!

welcome Scott, Wayne and Glenn! Good to have you here. Sorry you are so much further from us now Scott. Glenn, Don't worry, we will narrow is down soon!:gossip:

Am i too late to party with the cool kids ???

Good seeing everyone start to pop up here. Now to see if I can find where to get alerted when new stuff is posted here.

Welcome Wes. There is a place I believe at the top of the forum to subscribe. It's the little star .

Gooood Morning RVC.. I'm glad to see there are a few trickling in. It took me awhile for me to join in on the fun:lalala:

Don't forget this Saturday @ 6:00pm RVC meeting Josh and Marie will be hosting.

5170 Riverfront Drive apt B
Bradenton Fl. 34208

I believe Josh will be making chili.

That is okay Mike. Just to let you know I will be pulling for the Saints, need somebody from the division. Can't depend on the Bucs, maybe next year since we have a new coach.. lol

Back