Pre-order the new illustrated Book of Coral Propagation!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Anthony Calfo

With the site owners blessing, in our friendship and reciprocal advertising partnership, I offer the following shameless plug :D Please do consider if the information and content appeal to you... I take great pride and make a concerted effort to mentor and share information in ways useful to our hobby and reef admiration/conservation efforts... largely through responsible use (at large) of living resources.
Kindly, Anth- :)

----------------------------

$15 off for a short time with Paypal promo too...

http://www.readingtrees.com/sales_preorder_bocp.html

and the paypal info!

Paypal offer info (02.08.07)

Use your PayPal account and spend at least $30.00 on a single purchase on an eligible website. Then $15.00 rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007.

Details:
Receive a $15.00 USD rebate by registering for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/gr...ing/index.html and using PayPal to make a purchase of at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD. To qualify for this offer, purchases must meet the following requirements:

Registration. You must first register for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/gr...ing/index.html using your PayPal account's primary email address.

Single Purchase. Once registered, you must use your PayPal account to spend at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD on a single purchase on an eligible website.

Promotion Period. Purchases must be made between February 8, 2007 12:01 AM PST and March 31, 2007 11:59 PM PST.

Rebate Payment. The $15.00 USD rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007. If you made your purchase in Canadian Dollars you will receive the Canadian Dollar equivalent of $15.00 USD at the day of the rebate payment.

Hi Anthony,

I ordered the whole set of posters back during your visit to Rochester (great stuff by the way). I was wondering if you ever got any re-prints since I was missing 3 that were being backordered through you according to Mark.

I'm just anxiously waiting to fill the remaining 3 frames I have. I believe it was Reef Fishes -Part 1 & 2, Stoney Corals. Thanks again for a great talk and coming up here.

Ellery

I don't stock my books or posters my friend... I am waiting for the back-ordered ones to be shipped from California. They will be sent ASAP :)

Reef Invertebrates,

Hey Anthony,A customer of mine decided to throw in the towel on his much neglected reef tank,and asked me if i wanted it.The short answer was ''sure''After breaking down all his equiptment and loading up the 65 gal tank,and boxes of supplys[buffers,pumps,etc etc,etc]i noticed a book on the shelf next to where the tank sat and asked ''does this go too''his reply was yes ,anything fish related.I thought i had every book ever written on the subject of reef tanks.After taking the stuff back to my shop,i grabbed the book,closed my shop and went home.Let me just say that this is the best book i've ever come across.Reef invertebrates an essential guide to selection,care and compatibility.So now to my question.Where do i get more copy's?This is definatly a must for my store.Well thank's for the great reading,and i'll look forward to your reply. ecobalance,Hayden Lake Idaho owner Inland Ocean

Hi,
Anthony I don't get it. My husband says I should learn to use the computer. I would like to get your new book. Could you make ordering more simple? I was thinking like a link or something?
Thank you in advance

thanks for the very kind words Eco :) It is very inspiring and redeeming to read, my friend.

for book sales... it may be easiest to check my list of dealers at: www.readingtrees.com

My master distributor (for dealer sales) is Baysideaqua.com

I haven't had a chance to make an update on the website yet (been traveling for pics for the mag/work... nearly 90K miles by air this year!)

my apologies for the delay my friends...

the new edition of BOCP1 was upgraded to hardcover at no extra charge to the pre-order folks... but the changes in layout for it (new pics added, more pages) delayed delivery... its looking like October now give or take a bit. I am trying to see if I can afford to get any airshipped sooner.

I am sure it will be well worth the wait.....
Also can't wait for the next Magazine to get here....
Must be tough traveling all that time, but I am sure you have seen some great stuff while you are out Keep up the great work
Dav

Anthony, do you know when the pre-order books will be shipped now? Just wondering since I kind of forgot that I had put an order in. ;)

Hope things are well, sir.

cheers, my friend... thanks for the inquiry :) I haven't heard anything different regarding the (literally) slow boat from China (Hong Kong actually). The proposed docking was Oct 29th and that has not changed yet. After they clear customs, I can field them and begin shipping them out (actually need to ground ship tem from LA to PIT).

It looks good for them hitting the market in November though. Pre-order folks will be the vey frst folks to get them, of course. The boxes and labels are ready and waiting :)

HI Anthony: Your book is now on sale at Marine Depot and has some reviews to it. Do you know when you are going to make the shipments to the pre-orders? Were there just a limited receipt that MD got? THank you. Very excited to get your book, has gotten great reviews as would be expected.

I noticed that MD has "Availability: usually ships in 4-6 weeks" right at the top of the item description under the title, since MD always ships items in stock in 24 hours (in my experience anyway) they are just listing this item in anticipation of getting it within a month, pre orders as it were without telling you that, as for the review, it's kinda generic, probably came off the first edition...

Anthony I was curious if there was anyway I could change where the book was being shipped to if it is not too late. I am not sure what address I originally put, but because of school I have moved twice since I placed my order.

Jon

Back