Pre-order the new illustrated Book of Coral Propagation!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cheers, Jon... yes indeed... please send me an email (to either addy on the contact button at readingtrees.com The addy not printed here for fear of spam and webcrwlers of the future :D)

To all... MD is hyping early indeed (good call Jobiwan). The reviews are of version one I presume and no one (including me) has the book yet :) The pre-order folks will be the first to get their books without exception!

We were given a revised ETA for the hardcover version of Oct 29th to dock... then clear customs and get ground shipped to me from Cali to PA state. There was a delay with the bindery (they overscheduled... so the printed body sat). But the end result is that we are still on track for shipping it soon... weeks not months. I suspect because of customs/clearances and the pending holiday, it will be after Thanksgiving. I am ready to ship out as soon as they arrive though my friends :):):)

Thank you so much for your interest and support. Most of all... your willingness to spread good words/info in general about our hobby.

Kind regards to all,

Anth-

I got mine today Anthony, I had high expectations, but your book absolutely blew me away. Any reefer that doesn't rush out and get this ASAP is missing the boat, because I'll bet the farm that the first printing sells out in short order. Thanks for this and all the other amazing things you have done to further our hobby, kindest regards, Joe

thank you for the very kind words, my friend :) I'm a very touch critic of work (others and especially mine) but I was very pleased with how this turned out. Especially the print and bindery job. I'm still limited by CMYK processes for color rendition... but hope to earn enoughg money to return it into a 5 or 6 ink color process on future reprints. The print work will be even better then! Almost no hobby publications use more than 4-color (Debelius has at times with his magnificent German IKAN series)

Back