Premium Aquatics Livestock Order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Looking for interest in a Premium Aquatics order... I'm still hunting for a small black and white and they were the only ones to respond to my emails and they have two smalllll juveniles which is what I"m after.

Take a look and see if anyone wants anything... there is no shipping discount there unfortunately but you can get personal attention for what exactly you want / or are looking for.

Colleen

well if you still ever want to go back to saltwaterfish.com i'm still up for it, though i won't need clowns any more
maybe they'll answer you one of these days...
Andrew

they are under livestock goods last i checked, though it said 6 rather then 2 but i dunno how often they update that list either

They dont offer a shipping discount so it makes it difficult to only order a couple of things...

swf is out of stock on my clown... i keep chasing them around and just need to find one and order... i found one at Saltwater City but they said it was "paired' with an orange ocellaris.

are you still doing this order, i am interested in getting one more true perc, preferably 2-3" big, let me know if they offer this, i'm not sure what size med is
Andrew

was the ocelleris nice, i might be able to split the pair if it's not too much, or something, i'm getting an ocelleris soon that's a near female if not one, maybe we can work something out with them that can end with you getting your clown maybe me with a developing pair, but which one was the female? anyways maybe we can get that ever elusive fish for you, though i don't know what i'm going to do with a ocelleris pair, lol...right now, two systems 3 tanks 3 types of clowns... lol what have i done... well FO bigger then 10 gallon in the works...

Well they both were nice.... hard to say on them being paired. One wasn't even in it's small square divided area had jumped to be with another orange ocelleris. I said what pair and he said it jumped and he put it back in there. They were both smallish, not sure they were really paired.

if you want to go look and split it that would be great. He wanted 60 or 70 for the "pair" so would split however you wanted if they are there.

hmm, well, that leaves one of the fish as really expensive, cause ocelleris aren't usually more then $20, but umm right now my true perc is hanging with my ocelleris, maybe they were meant to be, so i should probably go through the clown workshop again
Andrew

Back