PS3 and WII

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

didnt people hell get hurt in the rush for a ps3? it dosent hit here untill march
u can pre order the wii for 400 bucks and get sum stuff with it how much are the ps3 and wii retailing for

that is true peole got shot.. they are selling the wii for $250.00 american dollars. And for the ps3 its $600.00 american dollars.. I have the x-box 360 and thats all for me for a little while. Would love to get the wii for zelda.....

never got in to zelda
i like the mario series the wii game system is just so unconventional to your more orignal console its a good thing plus it makes u slightly less active then jsut sitting on the couch for hours on end

i dream of the day sega brings a console out i was devoed when they stopped producing systems what was the matter with dreamcast it was pretty good its was the first 128bit console but that was probly the problem
imo which ever console is realsed first will not do as good xbox dominated after it launched after the ps2 but look at how crazy the hype is for ps3 why cause its newer then the xbox360 and it is better then the 360

Whos yo daddy?
atari2600gp.jpg

I got this race/tennis/hockey video game for Christmas in 1976 when I was 12...I only wish I had Atari.....well at least it was better than the rock and two sticks I used to play with...oh and the ball of string. It was hard to find a pic but I tracked it down....gotta love google

Check it out

I am looking for a WII now for my Son. I think it will use a lot more energy to run, or I hope so.

Gears of War get's to be a very long game when you play on the harder difficulties....

Maybe I just suck at it.

Anyone want to deathmatch online?

lol!!! yeah the hubby beat the game in four days :p in easy mode but its taking him forever to beat it on hard :lol:.

yeah madden is good now i just need to learn how to kick the ball :p

Well x-box 360 aka microsoft comes through again. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now for some cables and i have been calling them asking them questions why its taking so long. So i go to the mail today and surprise surprise i have 3 games from them.. No cables but new games kinda crazy but i will take the games and smile!!!!

Well x-box 360 aka microsoft comes through again. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now for some cables and i have been calling them asking them questions why its taking so long. So i go to the mail today and surprise surprise i have 3 games from them.. No cables but new games kinda crazy but i will take the games and smile!!!!

what !!!! hmmm may be I should ask for cables :p LOL!!!

HALO Rules, All I got to say.

hmmm i thought a new halo was coming out .... or may be i'm dreaming :p .

By the way i like the new feature for the 360 :D ... the whole movies, music and videos is kind of awesome :D :p.

I also like the arcade, so far there's a marble game that i like, feeding frenzy and some game that has the same idea as tetrix :p

Back