PSAS April Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SWEET. The last pic of ZOAS. You have a gold mine there. Rumor has it ($100) per head for them sucker. RARE,RARE,RARE and thats if you can find a sucker to part with them.
PS I should have told you that after you gave me some. ;););).

Good call danno. I think I will take my 12gal nano and fill it with some stuff for sale and trade.
Good looking pics you took there

Great Tracy, just let me know when you want to set up your frag tank. I am off on that friday, for if anyone wants to set up a tank and let their stuff settle down and open up for the big day.....

Here are a few sneak peeks of the acros provided at discount from Barrier Reef. They were kind enough to throw in a couple hundred bags for us too.
Thanks again Guys!!
IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

Frags I have and can bring if people are interested(send PM for prices). All these frags are encrusting on plugs:

GARF purple bonsai x2

Red acro(not sure what kind but very nice) x2

20k lokani x2

Tyree Branchin cyphastrea x1 large, x1 medium, x1 small

And then I have blue tubbs 4 bucks a polyp. got about 10 available.

Also have two more frags of the sunset milli to pay forward.

Lookin forward to this one :D

Nelson, I finally have that "pay it forward" GARF rhodactis and green slimer ready for you. Are you going to go to the event?

I think I can bring a pay it forward blue tort that I got from Duane (Trido) if anyone is interested. See post here for "rules"

I would love some pay it forward blue tort.....
I have some pay it forward Mohawk paly's for the offering..

I'll be bringing CRYSTAL CLEAR FRAG PLUGS for 1/2 off for that day only, and about 100 small bags for frags also (free) also..

Last edited:
I will break you off a piece of that kit-kat bar (sorry...when you get a song stuck in your head that's what happens).

Myteemouse, I will have a piece for you at the meeting then.

blue tort

I think I can bring a pay it forward blue tort that I got from Duane (Trido) if anyone is interested. See post here for "rules"

hey anymore blue tort for grabs. if so put me down for one. i will be bring alot of frags for pay it forward.

hey does anyone have any favia that they are going to bring to the frag swap. if so let me know. thanks chad

Back