PSAS April Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Pink Pathers

Yes Those are the ones! I'll have that colony and a couple big other big ones too. Duane, I'll put you on the list.

The Red ones on the left in that Pic are Armor of Gods, I have two (3-4 Polyp) Frags of those.

I have one 3 Polyp Frag of these Mohawk Palys for $20!!! (I paid $50 for 5 Poylps) (Picture taken with "Getto-Cam" as seen in an earlier post)
mohawks.jpg

Paul

Paul, are the pink panthers the ones in the back on the right? Is that the frag? If theyre not spoken for, I'll take em.

those are Nuclear Green Palys

those are Nuclear Green Palys

These are nice too, but not ready to be fraged yet, Tracy has some! Anybody know what they are? (Name)
newb.jpg

as in tridos post how bout those lime green ones on the far left very edge of pic..look like alien eyes????
What are they and how much and are they still available?

Just got home from the fun! Man, you guys know how to throw a party. Great food, people, and frags. I can't believe how may frags there were. And not the usual stuff, but some really amazing acans, zoas, sps, and clams. Unbelievable! Thank you to the BOD, locals who donated (you know who you are), and the stores that supported us. Oh ya, and thank you very much to Randy for hosting...not a small favor to ask of someone.

I had a blast and came home with some great stuff!

what ablast party it's worth to drive....

:Di 'm having fun,,and come home with afew free frag:):)
good too see all you guy new and old face with all smiling face:):),,what a good feeling after the party and at the party..thank PSAS for wonderful time,,let do it again,,,,,cheer PSAS team

Just looking at all the cool stuff under the actinics! Thanks for a great first event.. It's going to take me a week to figure out where to mount all this stuff!

Everyone should post pics of what they went home with (trades/free/raffle). Lights are out in my tank right now, so tomorrow I'll have to post pics.

I had such a good time yesterday!!! You put on a great event...Cool frags and folks. Thanks PSAS for all the hard work putting on events like this.A special thank you to Randy for opening you home to us!

Thanks

Thanks everyone! I had a great time yesterday meeting everyone.
And thanks to all you who donated corals, time, and their house lol
you guys did a great job !! thanks again,Jess :D

Thank you Randy for hosting :) Thank you PSAS Bod for setting up such a wonderful event :) Thank you all who donated frags and buisnesses too :) It sure was fun and wow turn out was awesome.

Randy - you were born to host, it was awesome!

Colleen, thank you for that fantastic little frag of blue polyp monti-cap. It's gorgeous!

Andy, I love your truck! I also love the reverse (I forget the name) monti-cap! Thank you so much!

Augustus, as teenagers go, you are a pleasure to have on this forum and it was really nice to finally meet you!

It was great to see everyone, and meet so many. I agree with Tom (workaholic), we should do this more often!

Susie :)

Randy - you were born to host, it was awesome!

Colleen, thank you for that fantastic little frag of blue polyp monti-cap. It's gorgeous!

Susie :)

You're welcome! I'm just happy it cooperated and got it's polyps out and didn't make a liar out of me! :rolleyes::D

I second that susie. I got some tooooo. Thats coral is off the hook. That is a true C&N coral LOL. Got that from ED H.

good to see you out there susie it has been a while hope all goes well with your new corals and all else. you like the barny mobile huh

Back