PSAS Card /membership

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

grahamsn

I was at the Bob moore frag swap and paid for the membership, but they were all out of cards. Has new cards been sent out to those people that did not receive one at the swap? Has anyone receive one from the mail yet? I have PM'd a couple people, but still have not heard back about the cards yet.

If you have gotten yours in the mail please let me know, maybe my address was not clear. Or they just have not been sent out yet.

Thanks Graham

Hey Duane, Thanks in advance

Mine also, I sent Vicky a e-mail a few days ago and have not received a response. Understandably you BOD's had your hands full that day and like Graham just checking to see whats up.

Todd

You guys didnt get the memo...it costs another 10$ to get the actaul card!!....jk..I am sure they will get em to you shortly...I am sure they didnt expect that large of a turnout at the swap....We were sure surprised,and thrilled!!!

Thanks Myteemouse, looking forward to getting involved with a club again.

Todd (PSAS MEMBER)

Ya, Nicole who sends them out has been dealing with some family matters that have consumed all of her time. She sent them out last Saturday. Again, hope it didnt cost you too many LFS discounts.

Back