PSAS Club Elections 2008-2009

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Is this list accurate for who wants to be on the board? If so, lets set a date to get together and work out what the club is going to look like this coming year.

Bob
Kris
Duane
Randy
Mike
Ed
Steven

If i missed anyone, please speak up.

Last edited:
not sure where I could be of help but I would consider helping out if needed. I have the computers and printing capabilities at home maybe something that involves that side of things?

I will run for President as long as the Margarita machine can become my side kick!

Vote for Eric, and get a free Margarita, or Pina Colada! LMAO! Fun meeting though!:D

I will run for President as long as the Margarita machine can become my side kick!

Vote for Eric, and get a free Margarita, or Pina Colada! LMAO! Fun meeting though!:D

I've got a Jager Machine http://tapmachine.com/
splash_tap.gif

does that mean I should run for office ????? :D

Meting date?

The last i heard it was going to happen on the 10th or 11th.
I PM'd back asking for a time since it's Mothers Day Weekend.

I'm bring my Mother home from her care residence on Saturday am/pm ?

I can push it back if i knew the time. on Sat. Sunday is out for me.

Bob

Hey glad to see the interest in the running of the club. :) It truly is a lot of work for a few people. It is "YOUR" club. Be involved. Ask to help at a meeting. I know Colleen's heart will always be with PSAS. Summer raffle coming soon. Hope you all have an awesome year!
Scott

I nominate Ed Hahn for VP. He has done a great job and has the energy and follow-through that the CLUB desperately needs!

Thanks for all that you have already done!

Paul

I will Run for President if Randy wants to step down! But, I think Randy would probably like to stay! Plus, I think he has done a good job! I will help out in anyway to make this club a fun place to learn, have fun, and meet new people that love to do what we all love to do! "Reeftanks"

And I vote for Ed as vp as well!

I thought Paul hamby did a great job as the president when he was in office! It would be like old times when I thought the club was clicking on all cylinders!

Just my thought! Take care everyone!

I would nominate Randy or Eric. I would be happy to step aside if either wants VP. I just want this place to be as enjoyable as possible. I have a lot of respect for Eric and Randy. I have enjoyed learning from Paul Hamby as well. There are some good people in the shadows doing lots behind the scenes to make this place fun.

John from Northstar Aquatics does things to help us get along,
Duane or Trido has been a awesome Treasurer
Mikey does everything and has a lot of energy to help out at every chance.

I see a lot of energy of as Late. I love it. Please keep it up.

Sorry Ed! You cannot be replaced as VP! Your stuck there my friend!:D Sorry I could not come over and help! My wife needs a break so I took the kids for the weekend!

Talk to you soon!

Peace!

Eric

I don't know how you guys plan on setting up the voting, but once the nominations are sorted out, how about simple on line voting by registered members. It would be a shame to exclude the majority due to any location or time of a specific meeting.

Additionally, I nominate Eric for president. He's done more for this club recently than most if not all.

Last edited:
Ed Hahn said:
Duane or Trido has been a awesome Treasurer
I dont know If Id say Ive been awesome but I have tried to help when I can. After much thought I have decided that I will take on the formal role of treasurer if the club members want me to have the duty.

Back