PSAS Frag trading

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

Folks,

I thought I would start this thread to allow people to setup trade/sales within the club. Feel free to post what you have or want here and hopefully people will post with the match.

I would like to bring frags up from Southern part of State. The frags would support the meeting put on in August in Tri-Cities. This money would go towards purchasing air travel, accomodations for Guest Speakers, 100% for Big Meeting, strictly non profit.
Thank you Reed for offering this. I will plan on going to Meeting next month with Bob Fenner.
I think most frags will go for $15 a piece. I will see who has what to offer down here and bring it up.
Thank you PSAS.
Sincerely,
Ed:)

Ok, I'll start.

I have two medium sized rose bubbles from Scott's tank. I have T5's and they are doing great in there and always have huge bubbles on the ends. However, I dont feel comfortable with them in there now that I have them. I'm always worrrying they will move around too much.

I'd trade for:

ricordia, no blue or orange

zoos, no orange or green

mushroom rock, no red or green.

Other ideas?

Thanks, Colleen

PS No colored sticks... :) :)

Colleen, I would gladly trade for one of your rose anenomies. I have some ricordias (red with green) and mushrooms (purple). I would need to mount them on an individual rock and let them recover a few days. I also have a nice hammer that is a great neon green that I could frag, if you are interested in any LPS.

Let me know,
Mat

i'd love to get one from you, my brother's been looking for a nice one for a while, would you consider cash as well as trade?
also, is this one of the daughters from the one you got from me?

bc slc-- id like to get a frag of your hammer could you sell as i dont have much to trade?

wow wouldnt that be too much? It's sorta yours anyway.. :)

I dont want anything new in my tank until I get my new one as things dont seem happy... but I'll save one of them for you and bring it next get together unless you want it faster then you will have to come get it.. :)

I'm upgrading to a 90. It will fit just right in the nook and give me more space! Scott is so full of great ideas some times! I'm not going to add much, just give everything more space. I swear since the rbta's have been in there nothing has been as happy.

I will probably have some SPS ready to frag by the meeting if anyone is looking for some frags. If you have any acros that have taken on a table form I am especially interested in a trade...otherwise, feel free to take a look in my gallery and see if you like anything. Let me know before the meeting.

Some things I have are:
  • Bali Green Slimer
  • Purple tip A. Nano
  • Pocciliporas (brown and green variety)
  • Pink Stylaphora
  • Teal Stag
I'll try to post a tank shot later.

Last edited:
Funny you mention lots of carbon. You know I was running an eheim canister filter, there really good one and I removed it and actually it was about a week later that the sofites werent opening. I thought I was doing more harm not cleaning the canister often enough... I think I'll change water and add it back.

monti caps

check out kahuna corals, I was there 2 days ago,
excellent monti caps and frags,
web site does not show his stock,
great zooanthids,
ask for Barry Katz, great customer service.

www.kahunacorals.com
(800) 764-0884

Back