PSAS Frag trading

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think I got the pink from you Kevin, but I'd do that trade no problem. I'll snap a pic so you can see what I am probably mis-identifying ;)

Hi Reed,
I think it's Pocillopora damicornis. That one I have a large colony of.

How about if I just come chopping...........er I mean shopping to your tank :D :D

Regards,
Kevin

You're welcome to do that too Kevin. I just need a little notice to prep the wife for company ;)

***Free***

I've got a frag of some orange and green zoos that I can bring for someone if there is interest. Just let me know. First to speak up gets them.

I'm very interested in trading for some nicer acros is anyone is looking to trade. You can PM me and we can trade pics of our corals and see what we can work.

I have a Green Galaxea about 3" in dia on a 2 lb piece of live rock, a 5lb piece of live rock which is covered with yellow star polyp and has a green frilly mushroom attached, also two 5lb pieces of cured figi live rock, and various smaller pieces of live rock with yellow star polyp attached.
Will trade for ricordia or acropora frags.

reedman said:
If anyone has any monti caps that they want to trade or sell let me know.
I have two different green M caps that need some trimming. I already took some out, but really need to trim some more.
Unfortunately, I won't make the next meeting. Do you ever get over by the U-district?

Hey Don,

I don't make a habit of getting over to the U district (I spent 5 years there, so I try to avoid it now :)). That said I might make a trip down for corals. Are you looking to trade, sell, or give away?

-Reed

Consider these a trade for brilliant leadership of PSAS. :)

Actually, I would use it as motivation to get the M caps pruned back so they aren't overshadowing other stuff in the tank.

Don

Seriously, Reed, I would like to trade for an empty salt bucket (with lid) or two.

Weekends are generally fine. PM me when you think you might be down this direction.

I have one really nice rose bubble left (assuming Mark still wants one) and I was motivated by yesterdays meeting to really clean my tank. In doing so the rock that the other rose was on broke off and it's really easy to get to. I'd like to get them out of there. I'm tired of worrying about them!

Who has a colorful ricordia or some blue or other bright colored zoos??

I'm home tomorrow if you want to come and get it.

Colleen

If anyone is looking for some colored stick frags I will have some at the next meeting. I should have some green slimer and some A. nana. Let me know if you are interested....these are free.

reedman said:
If anyone is looking for some colored stick frags I will have some at the next meeting. I should have some green slimer and some A. nana. Let me know if you are interested....these are free.

ROFL :lol: ..... Suppose I could try something that might live.

Is the next meeting in Bellevue again?

Vicki

Back