PSAS Frag trading

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have Rose milli, blue stag, bali green slimer, purple tipped green tri-color, orange monti cap, red monti cap, purple rim green monti cap, orange and yellow digi monti, green/pink birdsnest, white pom-pom xenia, and a lot more that can sell.

Are you going to be at the meeting Herefishyfishy? I could bring your corals there then :) I'd like the purple tipped green tri-color and purple rim monti cap as well.

I have a yello fiji leather, its about the size of a cd fully open... I'd realy love a tiny pearl buble, put apen to other offers...

I have some torch coral and some Xenia to trade.

I would really like some zoos, frogspawn, rics but will consider anything

The torch frag has 2 heads. I also have a single head frag.

Xenia frags are attached to small rocks.

torch.jpg

coral.jpg

I have lots of xenia to trade(zoas and or mushrooms)... or even give away. I also have some grey and green zoas that I am willing to trade.

nate

looking to get some moon brain, red or metallic green open brain, any leather or if you have any soft coral let me know.

I'm phasing out my softies, I'll get back to you when I get off my lazy butt and take some photos which I'm sure you want to see before making any decision, I have a yellow Fiji, a tentacled toadstool with several buds splitting off, Cabbage leather (or is it lettuce, I can't remember), it has gotten quite large, tons of zoa's and the larger para things, if any of these interest you let me know and I'll do some pics....

Here's a couple from the last month or so they've gotten a bit bigger since, this is just a few I've got, let me know what you are looking for, best regards, Joe.

DSC_0001-7.jpg
here's a green blue that is a bit more common.
P3270035.jpg
Asst stuff...2 views of the same tank...
P3270032.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg

I have a few Orange Monti Cap frags for trade. Sizes anyware from 1in to 3in they are fast growers. Looking for just about anything SPS, LPS and some softies. I might be able to attend the meeting on the 15th otherwise Port Orchard area.

I'm new here, don't really have anything to trade (but a little cash, maybe a beer)

I'm looking for anything with a little color (that's fairly hearty)
I've had 50/50 luck with the stuff I have purchased online.

I'm located in Bremerton, Wa
and work graveyards in Seattle (I can easily stop anywhere between fairly early in the morning)

Russ

Back