PSAS Loaner Equipment

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Is any of this equipment still around by chance or does anyone have a PH meter i could borrow?

I still have the fish trap..

Poakley,

I have a Milwaukee digital pH meter you can have, but you have to swing by my house to get it. I have a new pH meter and don't have the need for two meters.

let me know.

Rachel (rjarnold) has the club's milwaukee light meter now just FYI. not sure if there is an official checkout system for these sorts of things or not, but just though I'd post here.

Just for everyone's info I have the fish trap still but have not had a chance to replace the trap door on it.

I was also wanting to do some comparisons between light bulbs if I could get ahold of the lux meter and if anyone up north around everett was interested in just getting out to see other peoples tanks and doing a little light bulb research.

Just send me a PM

PSAS Members
we are starting a new year for the club and
to be able to have loaner equipment we need to keep track of it all
Any members using or have any of the PSAS equipment please contacted me and let me know
I will need to pick up all PSAS equipment at the September meeting, so I can document it
Starting in September all equipment will need to be signed in and out. sign out one Meeting and sign back in the next meeting.
The equipment will need to be returned clean.
If it brakes please return it anyways.

If you have any equipment that you are not using and want to donate please contact me
Thank you for your help to keep this as smooth as possible

psas treasurer
Crystal

PSAS Members
we are starting a new year for the club and
to be able to have loaner equipment we need to keep track of it all
Any members using or have any of the PSAS equipment please contacted me and let me know
I will need to pick up all PSAS equipment at the September meeting, so I can document it
Starting in September all equipment will need to be signed in and out. sign out one Meeting and sign back in the next meeting.
The equipment will need to be returned clean.
If it brakes please return it anyways.

If you have any equipment that you are not using and want to donate please contact me
Thank you for your help to keep this as smooth as possible

psas treasurer
Crystal

still looking.
please members contact me if you have any of the equipment
I want to thank the one member that told me that they have the lux meter

So who else has stuff.
I know where the Lux meter. Need that at next meeting.
where is the fish trap,
and any other equipment

I gave the fish trap to poakley723 over 6-8 months ago..I assume he still has it.

Do I have to be a member to borrow the lux meter? I just put up my LEDs and wonder how they ring in.

Back