psas meet

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1guydude

charlypooh said:
It's time for the September Swap and Potluck!

Got equipment sitting in your garage that you want to sell off? Got coral growing out of control that you need to frag and sell/trade to others? September is your month!

Please join us September 21st for the PSAS frag swap/equipment sale and potluck where Reef Pest Solutions will also be speaking about the importance of dipping your newly acquired corals to help maintain the overall health of your tank.

When: September 21st, 2013 from 1pm-4pm
Where: 32626 46th Pl S, Auburn, WA 98001 (same location as last year)
What to Bring: a food item to share, coral to sell/trade, equipment to sell/trade

I'll be there... will bring something dessert-ish! Thinking of raiding my storage for spare equipment to bring.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm gonna be fragging up these two palys for the swap meet.
wjt24j.jpg

The ones on the left are Captain America Palys, and the ones on the right are Peach Marmalade Paly.

I may also bring some radioactive dragon eyes, but I know those are fairly common in these parts.

Last edited:
I'll be there. It will be good to see you guys again. I can brag to you all about getting to dive with the Manta Rays on my latest trip and getting to see the OceanRiders Seahorse farm in Kona. See you soon.

I'll be there. It will be good to see you guys again. I can brag to you all about getting to dive with the Manta Rays on my latest trip and getting to see the OceanRiders Seahorse farm in Kona. See you soon.

Oh wow. how cool. you had better have pics too!
start a thread and share!

I have a few aquarium supplies, including a couple protein skimmers, one a slightly used Red Sea Prizm Deluxe. It was "over kill" on my 10 gallon reef tank that I'd like to sell...

Is there any information on sales and/or trade at meets that I should be aware of?

I'll see you all next Sunday!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

I have a few aquarium supplies, including a couple protein skimmers, one a slightly used Red Sea Prizm Deluxe. It was "over kill" on my 10 gallon reef tank that I'd like to sell...

Is there any information on sales and/or trade at meets that I should be aware of?

I'll see you all next Sunday!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Umm Rob, you better see us all on Saturday! Sunday would be a day too late!

sale and trade is what the september meet is for...well...that, community, and tasty food! :) at other meetings that aren't swaps, it is a regular thing for people to gather a bit early, or after a meeting, to sell or trade items each month. we just ask that people be respectful of the location and other club members and not interrupt the "main event".

Hi all! Please head to the thread on thepsas.org and post up what you will be bringing food and tank-wise. There has been a lot of chatter, but we would like to get an idea of how many people to expect on Saturday. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back