psas meet

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

boooo. i dont get to go to the frag swap. a few days ago i went salmon fishing. on the walk out. my dumb ass fell down a big hill and broke my right leg 3 spots. so today i get to have surgery on my leg. so if anyone wants to buy me some bright colored zoanthids and bring them to me. lol. just kidding about buying me coral. well i will miss a fun day at the frag swap. i know last frag swap there was a ton of super nice people. the place was packed so i know me hopping around on crutches wouldnt work. well everyone buy some nice coral and have fun for me. i will make it to the next frag swap

OMGosh, wow! So sorry to hear that. If you are having surgery today, you wont want to be up and about tomorrow, but if you were, we wouldn't mind you hobbling around. Good luck with the surgery and get better soon. Stay off of it so you don't make it worse!

boooo. i dont get to go to the frag swap. a few days ago i went salmon fishing. on the walk out. my dumb ass fell down a big hill and broke my right leg 3 spots. so today i get to have surgery on my leg. so if anyone wants to buy me some bright colored zoanthids and bring them to me. lol. just kidding about buying me coral. well i will miss a fun day at the frag swap. i know last frag swap there was a ton of super nice people. the place was packed so i know me hopping around on crutches wouldnt work. well everyone buy some nice coral and have fun for me. i will make it to the next frag swap

If you feel up to it, don't let the crutches stop you. It's probably best to stay home and rest. BUT....I managed to break my foot in Hawaii last week. I'll be there on crutches making an inconvenience of myself. :) We can trade war stories about how it happened. I'm claiming it was a shark attack. That sounds a lot better than slipping on rocks by the ocean while coming back from a snorkeling trip.

At least you didn't fall down in the water with a big King on.....LOL. Get better so you can get back on the river.

Reefman069, Take a look at the pictures I posted earlier in the thread, if you're interested in either of them I'll hold a frag for you mate!

Thanks everyone. I will not make it. I'm still in the hospital. Hey Jacob. How big was that great white. Lol

Wishing I could have made it. I found out I have to move in a week:O so I'm busy packing and figuring out what tanks I will keep/consolidate and order of move! So prolly see y'all next month.

Yep that's true I just need out so I'm not paying for two places at the same time. But I may end up doing that anyway justice of the tanks. Aww I needed to pear down anyway:p

Back