PSAS November Meeting - Vendor Spotlight

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Zul,
Our meetings are members only meetings. We do this to cover the costs of the speakers we bring in. Although we would love to let people come from anywhere and not pay we needed a common policy for everyone and that was to have the meetings be members only. You could join at the meeting and come back for another one or two....carpool with Ed ;)

Hey Reedman or Jessimom,
I will pay for Zuls membership..I owe Zul for some awesome gifts. I need to return the favor. So please get ready for a new member with lots of spirit.
I will pay you by pay pal or at meeting which ever you prefer.
This sounds like a good time. Wife and I will leave Tri-Cities about 11ish Saturday..
Ed:)

Sounds fine Ed. We would love to see Zul and any other folks from the east side over here. Just have tobe consistent with the membership requirements.

Thanks!

Ed Hahn said:
Hey Reedman or Jessimom,
I will pay for Zuls membership..I owe Zul for some awesome gifts. I need to return the favor. So please get ready for a new member with lots of spirit.
I will pay you by pay pal or at meeting which ever you prefer.
This sounds like a good time. Wife and I will leave Tri-Cities about 11ish Saturday..
Ed:)

Ed,:) :)

That is great. Phil and I will spend the weekend in Seattle and leave from Tri-cites at 8 am on Sat. Phil will call you Sat. afternoon to see where and when to meet you.:) :)

Thanks,
Zul

reedman said:
Zul,
Our meetings are members only meetings. We do this to cover the costs of the speakers we bring in. Although we would love to let people come from anywhere and not pay we needed a common policy for everyone and that was to have the meetings be members only. You could join at the meeting and come back for another one or two....carpool with Ed ;)

Hi Reed,

What is planned for your meeting? Send PM

Zul

zulreef said:
Ed,:) :)

That is great. Phil and I will spend the weekend in Seattle and leave from Tri-cites at 8 am on Sat. Phil will call you Sat. afternoon to see where and when to meet you.:) :)

Thanks,
Zul

Gotcha Buddy
:) .

reedman said:
Please note that the meeting starts at 6PM...not 3PM

Hmm...looks like I won't be able to go at 6 pm :( I have a Death Cab for Cutie concert...that same eve....

Can you guys still raffle off a two coupons/certificates for a pair of clarkii clowns?

Thanks,

Ilham

That's what we did Elmo and I have their names/phone number/email. Both were from the Mid-Columbia group from the tri-cities... :)

Hi Elmo,

If you want to see me. I will be in Seattle till Monday morning. Let me know.
Zul

Last edited:
Back