PSAS November Meeting - Vendor Spotlight

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks!!!!!

To all PSAS members,

Thanks!!!!! I enjoyed the meeting last night. It was very nice. .

Zul

:( something came up last night, i was unable to attend. Hopefully i wont be soo busy next month! Sounds like people had a good time.

Sorry I missed it. I thought it was listed as starting earlier and had dinner with people set up for 6 pm thinking I would have time. I thought the invitation said "starts at 3pm"??? But now I see the post that says starts at 6.

Oh well, Hope everyone had a good time. Just to make me feel better (or worse)...were there any vendors with blazing deals on skimmers or kalk reactors???

Unfortunately crime just didn't seem to want to stop long enough for me to get off work in time....errrr:mad:

The time was changed and posted here; and a new evite sent out. If you aren't getting evites make sure to send Alice a PM so she can get it straight for you.

Colleen

:) Zul, or Ilham,
is it possible for For Zul to bring both pairs of Clownfish to Tri-Cities?
Rod is trying to figure out how to get them. If possible it would be great.
If not, no harm done. Thanks for the good time last night members of PSAS.
Sincerely,
Ed:)

Ed Hahn said:
:) Zul, or Ilham,
is it possible for For Zul to bring both pairs of Clownfish to Tri-Cities?
Rod is trying to figure out how to get them. If possible it would be great.
If not, no harm done. Thanks for the good time last night members of PSAS.
Sincerely,
Ed:)

Yes definitely. That will be no problem.

Will any of you guys be at the December meeting here on this side of Washington ? (puget sound)

I can bring some clowns there.

I am not sure if that will work, but let me know :) I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting. I had a concert to go to :rolleyes:

Regards,

Ilham

Will any of you guys be at the December meeting here on this side of Washington ? (puget sound)

I am not sure if that will work, but let me know I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting. I had a concert to go to

dood you knwo i'm waiting on those babys of yours (ocellaris) so not for me thanks dood :) .

Elmo18 said:

I am not sure if that will work, but let me know :) I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting. I had a concert to go to :rolleyes:

Regards,

Ilham
Hello Ilham,
I can not make it meeting on 10th. I am sorry. This will work out some how.
Ed

Back