• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PSAS raffle Tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

stuntkiteflyer

Go fly a kite
I want to first thank CF for donating a half-off a custom build to the PSAS raffle. It’s great of you guys to take your time to help local reefers, and here is one that is happy that you did.

I won the half off at the 2008 raffle that was held at Penny’s Salsa. Anyway, it’s been up and running now and I have to say it is so beautiful. The guys at CF were very patient with me (considering I was going from a 24 and a 34 to a 180…I had a lot of questions and blank looks that they had to deal with). The tank is flawless and beautiful!

Thanks,
Ashley R.

Ashley,

Your tanks looks awesome! Great job. I bet your critters are happy to be back on the reef.

It was a pleasure to meet with you and your mom to discuss your design. I'm glad you are happy. It warms our hearts to know you are in reef heaven!

Great club, great store, (BRA) great tank, and great owners!

Enjoy!
Jason

Yeah the fish that were in a 24 and 34 thought they were in the ocean I'm sure! Its just so beautiful to look at, and everyone who comes by comments on it. Thanks again for making it possible. Being a college student this would have taken years and years to be able to do this.

I really Like the caves and arches int he aquascaping.
Kudos to Jason for donating such a generous gift to the club.........and to you.

We try to give back to the people who keep us small guys around. We don't have tens of thousands of square feet, forklifts, overhead lifts, walk in ovens, multi unit CNC machines and direct shipments from Polycast! So to all who have supported us since 2002, thank you!

Looking foreward to this summers PSAS BBQ, hope they ask us for for another donation. Would be honored to....

Jason

Back