PSAS Tank Raffle - open to everyone!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
A raffle is being held by Puget Sound Aquarium Society and will be drawn at the annual June picnic. This particular raffle is open to everybody, so join in on the fun!

Jason from Clear Fabrications (CFI) is giving the club a stupendous deal on a 120 gal (48x24x24) tank with a black back and twin 5x10 overflows. It is constructed of 1/2 inch acrylic. This tank has a retail value of at least $875. It will be great to see his work! Jason will post pictures in this thread as they progress. It is not quite on their schedule yet so stay tuned!!

Thank you to Reef Frontiers for the use of the general forum as well as this raffle is open to anyone! However, the winner will be responsible for all costs associated with shipping, equipping, setup and ongoing maintenance. It is difficult to estimate shipping without your zip code but high end for an East Coast winner could be around $300 but will of course vary based on location. Clear Fabrications will also need to build a crate for it which will cost around $75. CFI and PSAS will not be held liable for shipping damage.

The raffle tickets will be $20 a piece. You can buy a raffle ticket online using our paypal account (click on the buy now button below). Please include your full name, and phone number when you send the payment. Upon receipt of payment, we will email you your raffle number.

If you need to pay by check, PM me and I will give you an address to send the check to.

We hope you will join in on the raffle.

Clear Fabrications website is www.worldclassaquariums.com.

To buy a ticket using PayPal, click here:

Thanks again CFI for supporting PSAS!

;) ;)

By the way, your paypal button does not allow for any user input such as name and phone number. You may want to change that if you want to have users provide that information automatically :)

Is 1/2" standard for this size of tank, or is this special? Most of the tanks I have seen are made with 3/8" acrylic. In fact I am thinking of buying a tank this size, but made from 3/8"; should I be worried?

3/8" will work, but it will have a large potbelly, kinda like me. 1/2 is better and will have much less bow.

Hi All!

The tank that we will be making for the PSAS Raffle is an extreme duty reef aquarium. 48x24x24, all .500 Polycast acrylic, Black back, one large porthole, and twin Overflow boxes. We will put a full polish on the tank, which is done by hand, and not a flame! There are no sharp edges anywhere on our tanks. Every edge is dressed, and polished.

The person that wins this tank will be VERY happy.

Just one thing,

"You can't win if you don't play", so get your raffle money in.

Thanks,
Jason Gregory
CFI
worldclassaquariums.com

I want to buy a raffle ticket but the Paypal link doesn't offer a place to write my name and phone number. Any suggestions?

Your chances are really good at this point.... not a ton of tickets have been sold!! Remember you don't have to be present to win!

Woohoo We have Pictures!

hey everyone take a look at this and then buy a ticket! Your chances are really good! Support your club so we can bring you some fabulous speakers this year!!

Thank you Jason for the pictures and supporting the members the way you do!

But more importantly you don't need to be present to win! You can see the tank thread and buy tickets through paypal if you can't be present.

Back