PSAS Tank Tour-March

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow . you took great pictures !!! I am love with my own tank again lol ...The dendro and acan close ups are great !!! Thanks for coming over ..love to share my tank!!!

Wow . you took great pictures !!! I am love with my own tank again lol ...The dendro and acan close ups are great !!! Thanks for coming over ..love to share my tank!!!

Nata,
I will PM you with instructions on how you can download the pictures.

Thanks for letting us all come over. I absolutely love the painting on the walls and cupboards in your fish room. Did you do that yourself?

Edit: More photos added to slide show. I had messed up and put the photos of Adam and Crystal's tank in a different set, now they are in the same set with the others.

Last edited:
Just looked at your pics, Chrystal and Adam ..very nice shots ..my favorite are the blastos and orange rics ...Chads tanks look great ..have not been there for a while!!! And Adam and Chystal ...I always love your tank anyways!!!!Keep us updated with your tank progression thread!!!

Natalia. I was sooo impressed with your presentation of your tank room..
Well done..
Sweet tank beautiful livestock....
Thank you for having us over..
And Chad thanks for having us your glass art work display was very cool.. good show...

Back