pygmy angel

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1guydude

So i got a pygmy angel. Yellow headed dwarf angel watever... anyways. Its a beautiful fish buy recently started going at my coral. Ive lost a lobo and an acan frag now :0
Is their anything i can do short of ripping my tank apart or trying to catch him?
I was thinking about adding a scopus tang to this tank too but dont know yet it that would add more fuel to fire or help at all.
E.g. keep him in check!

Any tips or advice... thxs pps

O the tank is the 120 with just sm fish other than the dwarf
1 firefish
1 chromis
1 scooter blenny
1 pistol goby

You didn't see my thread on "My Fish From Hell" did you? I have a Cherub that's bullied 4 fish to death yet smart enough to stay in the back of my tank when I'm close. He use to nip but now he's not but I can't trust him. I have to much (corals sps) going on to move my rock work around so I'm like Elmer Fudd I'm hunting for a fishy. I've had Angela in the past that's been model citizens but I will for the fixture stick with fish that aren't on the MAYBE list but buy because their cute (leopard Wrasse, spotted red blue Mandarins ect).

So I was told this was one of the better ones...dwarf angels that is. Guess ill.do my own research. I have the weekend off from work and I've decided to either empty the coral or.try and get the fish. Id like two reef tanks but may have to settle for a.fowlr and nems maybe. Marine betta and a harlrquin tusk! Idk fowlr opens up so many fish options.
D

Hmm intrested. U can take some of the coral from the tank for payment. Prob need it all weekend. Tank is a 120 mix... lmk b kool to c u at psas meet too!
-d

I had borrowed Nata but if you have a different design i'm up for it. This guy is attacking my clowns fish he's just has become a territory hog in a 75 gal with 4 small fish.
Nata trap was the standard rectangle with the sliding door 10"x6"x6" i even tried the 2 liter pepsi bottle but this little bugger is smart.

Man I'm hunting a Blue velvet damsle fish now too. Whats going on with these fish going insane....but smart at the same time.

i have a fish trap u can borrow i live just down the road from u let me know if u want to use it

Back