question for wrightme43

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

alidpayne

Steve,

Hi, I am a lurker, and I have learned a vast ammount from reading your posts, but today I happened upon a post in which you mentioned buying gas cans at "roses" in KY, so I glanced over and low and behold, you are from Bowling Green?

Well, my question is... Do you have any GOOD fish stores in your area? I am from Madisonville. There is NOTHING up here. I do make it to Evansville, IN or Clarksville, TN to some half decent fish stores, but not great. Is there anything in Bowling Green to make it worth my drive down there?

Thanks in advance!

Ali

Hi Ali - Welcome to Reef Frontiers! Here's a bump for Steve :)

Thanks Nikki! I love this place and have learned a lot from all of you.

Ali

Hi Ali, Welcome to reef frontiers. I use Fishey business. They are on campbell lane Down from the Mall. I will pm my phone number and thiers to you. If you call they will do thier best to help you. Coral and saltwater shipments come in on mondays.
They have three large surge tanks of corals. And one row both sides of saltwater fish, plus several tanks spread around the store they sell out. Another good place is the Fin
Den in Nashville. The owners of both are friends and swap stuff between stores.
In B.G. Mitch and Dianne have a clown breeding operation. Percula, Occe. and Blck Occe. Tomato, and cinnimon and sometimes seabae(very few) Fin Din I dont know the hours but Fishey Business. is 10-8 mon-thur and 10-9 fri sat, and 12-6 sunday. Hope that helps. Steve

Back