• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Question....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CRAZEELADEE

I love this stuff!
Totaly off the usual, let's have a little fun...

IN case of a TOTAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, what would be your weapon of choice?
Reasonable answers, guys, let's be serious about this.... (haha! I made a funny!)

So, weapons, anyone?

Wow you are like my daughters, too obsessed with zombies.... They suggested a sword or machete. These all depends where are you basing your zombies. Is this "walking dead" types? Or "I am legend" type. Or maybe "28 days later" type in which i think you will need a semi automatic high caliber gun.

My all-time favorite is still a 12 guage magnum shell full of quarters :evil: :heh:

Cheers, Todd

......banjo.......? Gonna have to watch that one.....

Thinking more along the lines of The Walking Dead, what would it be like if it actually happened?

......banjo.......? Gonna have to watch that one.....

Thinking more along the lines of The Walking Dead, what would it be like if it actually happened?

You have not seen Zombieland. I am not a zombie fanatic, but that movie was outstanding. Should definitely take time to watch it.

First, when you're taking down zombies you need a two prong attack. I'll use a jerky blaster filled with ground beef to distract the monster. Then, while the beast is trying to figure out where all that beefy smell is coming from I'll hit it in the back of the head with a baseball bat that has barbed wire wrapped around it and nails and broken pieces of glass sticking out of it. And then imma eat a Twinkie.

Back