quick 140 reef video

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ampresearch

hey ya'll

purchased a new canon today and wanted to try out its video feature. took alot of shrinking to fit it on the site but still looks ok.
you will have the excuse the tank. its a bit messy with all the frags until our aquaculture tank gets fixed.

http://media.putfile.com/140-reef

That's a really nice video! You worked that camera really well. Amazing looking tank man. Love the fish too. Thanks for sharing...

Beautiful Video. I really enjoyed it .I have also got a green carpet anemone.But my perc dont seem to like it ......

all i have to say is woouu :) and you call that messy ? :shock:
i wonder how would be set it right :) .
Now that Tang (i believe ) is just huge :eek: , i love your corals !!
that anemone is just really really nice.
Seriously i like a lot your tank :) ... very colorful

Great Video

Hey that was pretty cool thanks for sharing and welcome to Reef Frontiers Are you a hobbiest or just doing some sort of Reserch On corals and Fauna???
Do you have a website link?
Again great Video and nice shooting skills...Jeff

ampresearch said:
hey ya'll

purchased a new canon today and wanted to try out its video feature. took alot of shrinking to fit it on the site but still looks ok.
you will have the excuse the tank. its a bit messy with all the frags until our aquaculture tank gets fixed.

http://media.putfile.com/140-reef

The Apprentice said:
Hey that was pretty cool thanks for sharing and welcome to Reef Frontiers Are you a hobbiest or just doing some sort of Reserch On corals and Fauna???
Do you have a website link?
Again great Video and nice shooting skills...Jeff

all of the above. i do have a site however i do not think it is allowed to be posted on this site since i have aquacultured corals for sale

spongebob lover said:
all i have to say is woouu :) and you call that messy ? :shock:
i wonder how would be set it right :) .
Now that Tang (i believe ) is just huge :eek: , i love your corals !!
that anemone is just really really nice.
Seriously i like a lot your tank :) ... very colorful

thanks. they salfin you refer to is going on 10 years old. and around 10 inches

Back