R.I.P. Willis

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
RF Premium Member
My faithful companion for the last 11.5 years died on Monday morning, there was no pain and suffering. To all of you that knew him, or knew of him, please send a prayer and a good thought to dog heaven.

I feel ya Charlie!! I might have to let go of my Boston Terrier when I have my baby. It saddens me because he has been with me for 10yrs. He will be 11 on valintines.

Sorry Charlie, I know you & him had to be attached after so many years It is a hard loss, especially this time of year!

Why would you do that roscoe??? That would be too bad. You think the terrier would be aggressive?

He is too jumpy and hyper to be around toddlers and young children. I will keep him and see how he does with my daughter for a couple weeks and if he is good. I will keep him around. If I do end up letting him go. I have to find him a good home where there are no small children. I also have a small Yorkie that will probally go to Mitzi's brother. He just don't like anyone but my family and a few selective friends that he likes LOL.

Last edited:
They go too young, don't they! My lab was 12 when I had to put him down. Its hard and I feel for you.

Sorry Charlie, I know you & him had to be attached after so many years It is a hard loss, especially this time of year!

very sorry to hear that charlie. at least it was pain free, I know thats I could ask for when mine gets to that age.

Tom

They go too young, don't they! My lab was 12 when I had to put him down. Its hard and I feel for you.

Wow Charlie, that is really tough.
Hope you get back to the "good days" soon and have a more pleasant holiday season.

Thank you all.:oops:

I knew him and knew of him. Willis was a great dog, with a great best friend of an owner, who cared for him very deeply. Willis will be missed by many, including us!! Madison will be wondering where he is, next time we come over. I hope Saedra is doing okay, with the missing companion.

Charlie, our thoughts and prayers are with you, and being lifted to Doggy Heaven, where Willis is running around, like he hasn't been able to do for awhile, chasing birds and peeing on legs!! I'm so sorry for your loss and hope the best for you, in this sad time!! I know Willis was and will remain family to you and I know how hard it is to lose a family member, especially during this time. Just remember all the great times you shared with Willis and know that you gave him the best care, love and friendship possible. Always remember that, I know Willis will!!

I'll never forget the time Willis tried to get happy with Riley, but couldn't figure out that it didn't work sideways!!! LOL

I knew him and knew of him. Willis was a great dog, with a great best friend of an owner, who cared for him very deeply. Willis will be missed by many, including us!! Madison will be wondering where he is, next time we come over. I hope Saedra is doing okay, with the missing companion.

Charlie, our thoughts and prayers are with you, and being lifted to Doggy Heaven, where Willis is running around, like he hasn't been able to do for awhile, chasing birds and peeing on legs!! I'm so sorry for your loss and hope the best for you, in this sad time!! I know Willis was and will remain family to you and I know how hard it is to lose a family member, especially during this time. Just remember all the great times you shared with Willis and know that you gave him the best care, love and friendship possible. Always remember that, I know Willis will!!

I'll never forget the time Willis tried to get happy with Riley, but couldn't figure out that it didn't work sideways!!! LOL

You should have been around when he wanted to be friendly with Vaughn's St. Bernard. I don't think Kevin P. will ever forget that. Another reason to never miss a NWMRC meeting.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my cat this year on my birthday, it was hard but I can't imagine losing a loved one during the holidays.

May he rest in peace. :) I'm sure you gave him the best life ever!

sorry for your loss but i know he will be happy wherever he may be..and thank God he didnt have to suffer i know he will not forget u as u to him and he will cherish u as u took care of him:)

Sorry for your loss. Its hard keeping pets sometimes when you know how they will pass long before your ready for them to go.

Hey Charlie sorry to hear about this. I'm glad at least that he was able to go to sleep peacfully. I don't really know what else to say but I really did feel bad when I read that he'd passed. God bless and merry Christmas pal.

Brett

OH charlie..
SO sorry for your buddy and you..:(
I wish I could do something to help out..

Hey you want a 6 year old to keep you company for a few years..??:)

OH charlie..
SO sorry for your buddy and you..:(
I wish I could do something to help out..

Hey you want a 6 year old to keep you company for a few years..??:)

You are nuttier than I am:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adam, there will be an adult beverage or 3 the next time you and I chat.

Hey Charlie sorry to hear about this. I'm glad at least that he was able to go to sleep peacfully. I don't really know what else to say but I really did feel bad when I read that he'd passed. God bless and merry Christmas pal.

Brett

thanx man:oops:

sorry to hear that charlie! bless his and your heart!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Matt

Thumbs up bro!!!!!!

Back