Raffle - 125 Gallon Reef Tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The drawing is in 6 days. I will only accept paypal payments until about Noon on the 11th (so I don't miss any payments before the raffle), so hurry up and get your tickets :)

Since we are on the 3rd page, here is the link again :)

LOL - just remember Eastern time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific, so call early!!! Ah hell, call as late as you want and wake the kid....I'm gonna win! Something needs to distract me from the missing ceiling :lol:

lol....I'm just imagining that phone call....
Hi- This is Mike...I'm just calling about the tank raffle....yep...that's right...you didn't win...

I won't hesitate to wake you up, even if you don't win, that is how evil I can be

LOL - good thing you don't get offended by a potty mouth :) . What time is the drawing again?? Now I'm going to have to stay awake.....I wouldn't put it past you or someone else to call me and rub it in. :lol:

hehe, what time is the raffle, I'm at work, but will be checking in frequently :)

We will probably draw the winning ticket around 8 or 8:30 pm tonight Pacific Time !!!!

I will be taking online payments for tickets until ... ummmmm ... going to call it ....

1:00pm Pacific Time Today

Oh, and we do have cell phones :)

A reminder of what the tank looks like ...

Back