Raffle - 125 Gallon Reef Tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

All of the online ticketing is complete :) Still tickets to be sold later at the event in person, so will let everyone know what the final ticket sold tally is after the ticket has been drawn. Good luck to all that have entered so far. This is exciting :)

I've been at a "secret location" all afternoon scribbling names from the raffle spread sheet onto the actual tickets. I had my cat double check the tickets. :D Just kidding, we'll do a double check before the drawing.

And ok, the secret location is in my living room, but where else could I stay in my pajamas all day?? ;)

Good luck everyone; this is so much fun!

Alice

Congratulations to the Winner

Congratulations Nashon for winning the tank raffle. I am sure Mike tried to reach you by phone but you were not available, sooo, if you see this message before you get your voicemail, you now know you have won the tank!!!!!

Please contact Mike (Mojoreef) to discuss how to get your tank :)

Thanks to ALL who entered the raffle, it was a great success. We hope to do this again in the future for other good causes that contribute to the health and success of the reefkeeping community.

Woohoo!!! Congrats Nashon!

Thanks for the phone call, Chuck - I really appreciated it :) LOL

Congrats to you for winning the tank. I know you will enjoy it.

let us know what you going to do with it.

now can I get my money back for not winning the tank??

Ok I talked with Nashon and he sounds pretty excited. I told him he has to take pictures and put them up on the board.

Congrates to him and I would like to thank all those that bought tickets and helped support the PSAS.

Mike

:) congradulations Nashon, I wish you could have been there with us to celebrate. I hope to catch you at next PSAS meeting. You had lots of people looking for you last night.
I want to see that cool looking tank put together,
Ed :)

I picked up the tank yesterday. It looked good at the November meeting but it looks so much better in my living room. :D Its going to take a bit to get everything together for the tank but I plan on setting it up as a fowlr at first and then switching the contents with my current tank when I move sometime late next year to give my reef more room to grow out.. I am very impressed with IAP, this tank is perfect.

Thanks for all the congratulations. I was floored when I got the phone call. I'm sorry I wasn't at the meeting but it was an anniversary weekend and my s/o would have left me if I cancelled our getaway plans.

Back