Rainbow Monti Pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think that is my favorite coral and that is the best picture of it I have ever seen. :)

josh

WOW!!! Now I understand all the excitement that occured when that kid fragged his up and sold it. I will definately have to add one of those to my tank some day.

WOW!!! Now I understand all the excitement that occured when that kid fragged his up and sold it. I will definately have to add one of those to my tank some day.

lol!!! ya dood ....if you go to frag farmers, they even have a waiting list in which you have to wait a couple of years to get this beauty :).

Love the Rainbow Pic, I never got a good picture of mine with such a good growth but mine was bought at a LFS who ordered it kinda for me ( I had been looking for some) When I first got it , it was kinda pale and did not have the bright colors, but here is a chip I took and grew in a few weeks, It shows all the colors in a 1" square.
Rainbowmonti.jpg

Here is the coolest think, The main colony shows more purple and green so a down shot in the tank looks totally different on this coral when it gets bigger.
New2006070.jpg

Did not plan to steal the thread, but thought I would share how I seen the same colors in my tank after a few weeks.
Also I used 400 watt, 15K XM's on a 125 gallon in this pictures.
Dav

Back