random shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Its right next to it. Look closely behind the PB. Anyhow They look happy and are fed well! Thanks for your concern with MY tank.

My tiny frag of Bazooka Joe Watermelon Chalice. I love these tiny frags... not really but Danm rewarding when grown out!

IMG_4373.jpg

My tiny frag of Bazooka Joe Watermelon Chalice. I love these tiny frags... not really but Danm rewarding when grown out!

IMG_4373.jpg

That's a sweet piece of aquarium gem, Sarang. Not many people know how rare and expensive it is. Grow that baby, man. BTW, your tank has nothing but high end SPS. What's happening?:D:badgrin::lol:

That's a sweet piece of aquarium gem, Sarang. Not many people know how rare and expensive it is. Grow that baby, man. BTW, your tank has nothing but high end SPS. What's happening?:D:badgrin::lol:

My tank don't compare to yours Thang!! You also have some very nice high end bright colored SPS. Yeah i'm tyring to stay away from the common stuff. I'm glad someone realize why and what these corals are worth.

i already knew that too, just saying.
Your 40g is truly amazing brutha!!
Alot of top shelf stuff.
BTW the clowns are doing GREAT!!!

i already knew that too, just saying.
Your 40g is truly amazing brutha!!
Alot of top shelf stuff.
BTW the clowns are doing GREAT!!!

Thanks Adam for the comp.!!!! I'm glad you are enjoying the clowns as much as I did!! Are they snuggling to each other in the nem yet?

I do have the Acan/Chalice bug at the moment!!! I have no more room for SPS on the rocks. I also have SPS frag plugs glued to the aquarium wall so now I have to get some nice acans and chalices to put on the floor of the aquarium.

The don't share the BTA but they don't leave eachother side during the day!!
Also I'm gonna maje some magnetic frag plugs for the glass soon out of acrylic also!!

The don't share the BTA but they don't leave eachother side during the day!!
Also I'm gonna maje some magnetic frag plugs for the glass soon out of acrylic also!!

Sounds good on the magnet frag plugs! LMK one you make some. I'll be interested!

Took some pics with the new camera today. No touch up no photoshop no nothing. The colors are what I see. There is alot. Just trying to get use to the camera. Enjoy:)!

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Your tank is growing so good! way different from the las time. Those new LPS are sweeeet! Very nice pictures BTW :D

Thanks Thang! Things have been growing good here. If I didn't frag these corals they would be some nice sized colonies by now. How is your build going?

Back