Random shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ilovereef

Things are doing well lately and here's some tank update random shots I would like to share :)

Full tank shots
dsc1117ht9.jpg

dsc1116rl7.jpg

Right tank
dsc1114yd2.jpg

dsc1132by1.jpg

dsc1136ds3.jpg

dsc1152qd3.jpg

Middle tank
dsc1118yy3.jpg

dsc1162ap7.jpg

dsc1156mf2.jpg

Left tank
dsc1131gz3.jpg

dsc1130dc1.jpg

Last edited:
I can answer that for him and yes it is. How is yours doing that you picked up from me? That thing is a fast grower.

it is a fast grower, the polyp color is browning out a bit but that could either be due to my bulbs( 12k reeflux about 6 months use) or a little bit of phosphates due to some algae die of that is currently being taken care of, however they are all growing very nicely:)

it is a fast grower, the polyp color is browning out a bit but that could either be due to my bulbs( 12k reeflux about 6 months use) or a little bit of phosphates due to some algae die of that is currently being taken care of, however they are all growing very nicely:)

Really that sucks mines is bright as ever and I even moved it down lower in the tank. Sorry man! I'm sure it will bounce back to its original colors. Now I got to go back and stare at Thang's Pics. I seriously think Thang deserves TOTM one of these days.

The rainbow I got from mark did the same thing but after a while the colours just came back on their own. Its the magic of the rainbow :D

The rainbow I got from mark did the same thing but after a while the colours just came back on their own. Its the magic of the rainbow :D

believe me im not complaining. the rainbow and the setosa are my 2 favorites. the rainbow grows so fast there is a noticable difference every week:shock: and im sure it will color back up.
beautiful tank by the way Thang sorry to derail your thread a bit:)

Thank you all for viewing and your nice words.
Blazer88, I've just got the sigma 150mm but missing one part: the skill like yours :)

Ah, the Sigma 150...my favorite lens :) It looks like you off to a great start though. Just keep practicing and post up questions when you have 'em!

Looking awesome Thang. So much growth since I saw it. The undata is looking incredible!

Thanks, Cy. Just love the new lyretail anthias I got from you. They look great and add very nice color to the tank. Thanks again for those rain checks :)

Back