Rare as?? have u seen these

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

morgan

commercial coral diver
hey got these at work the other day insane never seen anything like these before one pic with flash one under antincs have moded the pic and camer is on auto and macro mode

cheers

there more then likely protopalythoas and they are not died i know the guy that got them and there from karratha

what are those? what color are they when they are open? youre a coral diver in australia? I wish I was living your life

unfortanley these died im not really sure why all my other zoas/palys where fine and water chemistry was good as normal i dont know if it was a light factor, to much maybe? but when they went cactus nothing was left and was a soft coral more then likely a paly
they were orangey when open

Shyne, yes i am a commercial diver and collect fish and corals occys, pretty much andything someone would like to buy, it is pretty good but theres alot of great whites and sharks in general off the coast here so thats a bit sticky
just last week i collected around 200 H.malus(sand anenomes) at about 5m and 25 cyrianthes (tube anenomes) at 18m which was freaky to say the least im just waiting for queensland and karrathar to get some really nice stuff and blue stag horn grows in abudunce

wow can I be your friend? lol I want to go to australia after I finish nursing school. I wish I can learn to dive but I cant even float ):

Shyne, yes i am a commercial diver and collect fish and corals occys, pretty much andything someone would like to buy.....
Morgan, do you allow to supply me some corals? i'm after some specific sps.

Back