rare zoos

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

safecrackers go for $20 a polyp and are great colors
Purple People Eaters go for $45 per polyp and IMO are very Plain and over rated..

Matt

there's way to many different zoos ... to just call some "pretty" :), i think all of them are .
There's some very kewl ones like dragon eyes, eagle eyes, safe crakers, ppe, etc .... the weirder the name gets the more they will cost :D .

okay when i said pretty expensive i meant like really nice im not jsut gunna buy somthing and then sell it....thats dumb..i want my tank to look nice

Reefer madness!

best colors best prices look at their hand picked coral section and i guarantee you will find what your looking for!

Look for them under our sponsor section.

i agree with Nick (shallowreef) .. reefer madness has very kewl zoos .
there's also Barrier Reef :D and they're very reasonable with the prices (i remember a few months back they had some very kewl zoos... like reds, and some lunar eclipse (or whatever the heck they're called :p).
No if you go into the show off your zoos thread you'll see pics of many zoos .... i remember someone had some very awesome red zoos that were going for 25 per polyp (or something like that :D ) .

Thanks Gaby...

We do have some nice Zoas right now but nothing in the sky high price range.
We do have:
Blues
Oreo's
Radioactive Dragon Eyes
Pink Pucker Palys
A new color morph we are going to submit to zoaid.com we are calling Mountain Dew's
Pinks
Yellow Skirted Pinks
Orange and Green Mixed Rock
Fiji Oranges
Fire and Ice
and a few others...

Last edited:
Back