RBTA or ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

FreakinReefin

Insert idiot comment
I just got this RBTA from The Shark Reef and it looks strange to me. It has the stereotypical rose bubble tips; however it has a pretty flourescent green center. I have never seen anything like it and am just wondering if this is coming out of being bleached or if this is normal. I have only one picture at the moment and it is kinda crappy but I will post more later.

- - This picture really doesn't do it justice...

You just got a nice pretty morph and not to many of those around. I only know of a couple reefers with that color combo around here. I was actually offered one from one of the guys that has them a couple weeks ago.

You just got a nice pretty morph and not to many of those around. I only know of a couple reefers with that color combo around here. I was actually offered one from one of the guys that has them a couple weeks ago.

Interesting...well that's good to know that the health isn't a factor in the color morph. It looks incredible under the LEDs; really POPS with that green oral disc. Is there any different behavior I should expect?

Back